Bibles for youth – we want to get God’s Word into the hands of every young person we can.
We ask that you pray for this project.
If you would like one of these Bibles, contact us and we will be glad to send you one.
If you know someone you would like to have one of these Bibles, please let us know.
“Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct,
love, faith, and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe.”
1 Timothy 4:12
“Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth…”
This page will be dedicated to young people.
My goal is to encourage and answer questions you may be struggling with.
I pray every day for our youth. Our youth today face many more problems
than I did when I was younger.
There will be materials related to you put on this page from time to time.
May we grow together in God’s Word.
Free Bible Courses Currently Available, pertaining specifically to youth:
Footprints of Jesus
Would be glad to send you any of these absolutely free of charge.
I am hoping that if you have a Bible question that you will ask it by
What’s On Your Mind?
Religion Is Fake?
Science proves it.
I am always curious as to how to reach young people. I talk to educators, etc to see what young people are thinking. Many young people discount the Bible as being fake or that science proves the Bible is fake. I put together a few pages to show that that is not really the case. I hope you read to the end of this article and see many very prominent scientists believe in the God of the Bible.
To say that scientists don’t believe in God is a wrong overview. However, it is true that there are fewer believers in God among professionals in the scientific community than among the general public.
For some scientists, atheism is a matter of faith, not of evidence.
Other scientists deny God’s existence because of a commitment to materialism.
Some scientists reject faith because of personal experiences.
Some scientists simply see no use for God.
Some atheistic scientists come from a religious background and purposefully reject it.
Some scientists see faith and science as mutually exclusive.
There are scientists who simply don’t bother thinking about God.
Some scientists are religious but deny any reality beyond tradition and ritual.
In short, scientists reject faith in God for the same reasons many others do.:
1) They choose to worship “created things rather than the Creator” (Romans 1:25 NIV).
2) They choose to embrace “opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge” (1 Timothy 6:20 NIV).
3) They choose to retain their sin instead of repenting (John 3:19).
4) They choose to limit their definition of truth to what can be empirically discovered. Unfortunately, the truth of God cannot be discovered via the scientific method. “The world through its wisdom did not know him” (1 Corinthians 1:21 NIV).
5) They choose pride over humility (James 4:6).
One other reason, “The god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers” (2 Corinthians 4:4).
Not all scientists reject God, example:
The following list of Christians who were fathers of various
fields of modern science is enlarged from The Biblical Basis
for Modern Science by Dr. Henry Morris. All of these men
believed in the God of the Bible and divine creation.
– Antiseptic Surgery (Joseph Lister)
– Atomic Theory (John Dalton)
– Bacteriology (Louis Pasteur)
– Calculus (Isaac Newton)
– Celestial Mechanics (Johann Kepler)
– Chemistry (Robert Boyle and Antoine Lavoisier)
– Clinical Teaching (Herman Boerhaave)
– Comparative Anatomy (Georges Cuvier)
– Computer Science (Charles Babbage)
– Dimensional Analysis (Lord Rayleigh)
– Dynamics (Isaac Newton)
– Electrodynamics (James Clerk Maxwell)
– Electromagnetics (Michael Faraday and Andre Marie
– Electronics (Ambrose Fleming)
– Energetics (William Thompson, Lord Kelvin)
– Entomology of Living Insects (Henri Fabre)
– Field Theory (Michael Faraday)
– Fluid Mechanics (George Stokes)
– Galactic Astronomy (William Hershel)
– Gas Dynamics (Robert Boyle)
– Genetics (Gregor Mendel)
– Glacial Geology (Louis Agassiz)
– Gynecology (James Simpson)
– Hydraulics (Leonardo da Vinci)
– Hydrography (Matthew Maury)
– Hydrostatics (Blaise Pascal)
– Ichthyology (Louis Agassiz)
– Isotopic Chemistry (William Ramsay)
– Model Analysis (Lord Raleigh)
– Natural History (John Ray)
– Neuropathology (John Abercrombie)
– Non-Euclidean Geometry (Bernard Riemann)
– Oceanography (Matthew Maury)
– Optical Mineralogy (David Brewster)
– Paleontology (John Woodard)
– Pathology (Rudolph Virchow)
– Physical Astronomy (Johann Kepler)
– Physiology (Albrecht von Haller)
– Quantum Mechanics (Max Planck)
– Reversible Thermodynamics (James Joule)
– Statistical Thermodynamics (James Clerk Maxwell)
– Stratigraphy (Nicholas Steno)
– Taxonomy (Carolus Linnaeus)
– Thermodynamics (Lord Kelvin)
– Thermokinetics (Humphry Davy)
– Vertebrate Paleontology (Georges Cuvier)
The following are notable inventions and discoveries by
scientists who believe in the God of the Bible and divine
– Absolute temperature Scale (Lord Kelvin)
– Absorbable ligatures (Joseph Lister)
– Actuarial tables (Charles Babbage)
– Alpha and beta rays (Ernest Rutherford)
– Ampere (Andrew Marie Ampere)
– Anthrax (Robert Koch)
– Antiseptic surgery (Joseph Lister)
– Atomic weights (John Dalton)
– Bacteria and protozoa (A. Leeuwenhoek)
– Barometer (Blaise Pascal)
– Biogenesis law (Louis Pasteur)
– Calculating machine (Charles Babbage)
– Chloroform (James Simpson)
– Classification system (Carolus Linnaeus)
– Clinical teaching (Herman Boerhaave)
– Dalton’s law (John Dalton)
– Diode valve (Ambrose Fleming)
– Double stars (William Hershel)
– Electric generator (Michael Faraday)
– Electric battery (Alessandro Volta)
– Electric motor (Joseph Henry)
– Electrons and isotopes (J.J. Thomson)
– Ephemeris tables (Johann Kepler)
– Fermentation control (Louis Pasteur)
– Fraunhofer lines (Joseph von Fraunhofer)
– Galvanometer (Joseph Henry)
– Global Star Catalog (John Hershel)
– Hadley’s principle (George Hadley)
– Inert gases (William Ramsay)
– Kaleidoscope (David Brewster)
– Koch’s postulates (Robert Koch)
– Law of gravity (Isaac Newton)
– Legionella (Carl Fliermans)
– Light microscope (Joseph Jackson Lister)
– Logarithms (John Napier)
– Magnetic Resonance Imagining (MRI) (Raymond Damadian)
– Milne model (Edward Arthur Milne)
– Mine safety lamp (Humphry Davy)
– Napier’s bones (John Napier)
– Nitrous acid formulation (Isaac Milner)
– Pasteurization (Louis Pasteur)
– Petroleum distillation (Benjamin Silliman)
– Rabies (Louis Pasteur)
– Radio telegraph (Guglielmo Marconi)
– Radon (Ernest Rutherford)
– Rayleigh scattering (Lord Rayleigh)
– Red blood cells shape and function (J.J. Lister)
– Reflecting telescope (Isaac Newton)
– Restriction enzymes (Werner Arber)
– Right-hand rule (John Ambrose Fleming)
– Rutherford model of the atom (Ernest Rutherford)
– Scientific method (Francis Bacon)
– Self-induction (Joseph Henry)
– Telegraph (Samuel Morse)
– Thermionic valve (Ambrose Fleming)
– Transatlantic cable (Lord Kelvin)
– Tritium (Ernest Rutherford)
– Tuberculosis (Robert Koch)
– Uranus (William Herschel)
– Vaccination and immunization (Louis Pasteur)
Don’t be fooled, not all scientists are unbelievers as some would have you think. God is not fake, He is real.